Tuesday, February 17, 2009

He likes me... he really likes me!!!


Gawd, talk about schmoozing!!! Get a load of Mansbridge!
You'd think the bald bastard would light up a cigarette or something!

Anyway, the next couple of days are going to be fun as hell to watch as Canada's national news media collectively gurgle and coo as the new President visits the country that only ever registers on the American radar when, for example, its President comes to visit.

What's really interesting is that most would agree our national media has long held a less than pro-American slant in it's coverage of all things USA, yet for some reason, that doesn't apply to the photogenic new Prez. Don't get me wrong: I think Obama rocks. I just think our national media is going to make a colossal ass out of itself and frankly, I hope Obama wears protection.

No comments:

Post a Comment